1. Stand Choices
Have your own stand or showcase your wine on an LWF bar.
Your Own Stand - what's included
What size stand would you prefer?
The sizes of stands:
- Intimate – this is about 1m x 1.5m in size. From£1250
- Large Intimate – this is about 1.5m x 3m in size. From £1850
- Boutique – this is about 3m by 3m in size. From £2995
- Opulent – Go Big! Even greater visibility to consumers, trade and media alike. These are anything from 3m x 3m upwards to 18m x 5m and 23m x 7m. From £4000
Please see this PDF for more details.
Here’s what the floor plan looks like at the event.
Boundaries of areas are subject to change. Red squares mean we’re holding a space for someone provisionally, or they’ve booked it already. This is subject to change.
View the floor plan here.
2. staffing support
We’re working in partnership with a high a calibre agency that sources and provides quality staffing.
One staff member is priced at £17 per hour and works in shifts of a minimum of 5 hours.
The schedule is outlined below and if you want to have a member of staff work for example just the afternoons, or evenings, then this is possible.
You can view our suggested schedule, timings, and costs here, and download / amend the spreadsheet accordingly.
Thursday, the first day is a trade, media and influencer day during the day before the event opens up to consumers in the evening.
Friday and Saturday are two sessions, an afternoon session and an evening session and on Sunday the event is open from 1pm to 7pm for a lazy afternoon!
Tues 5th - Weds 6th Dec
Thurs 7th Dec
Fri 8th Dec
Sat 9th Dec
Sun 10th Dec
Mon 11th Dec
Here’s a few things we’ll need or ask.
We’ll need your wines to be at the Truman Brewery for Tuesday 5th Dec.
We’ll ask you when you’re onboarded, whether
- you’d like us to talk to your importer/distributor directly to organise this,
- you want to talk to them to do this, or
- you want to keep things separate.
If you want to send any stock in advance, we can organise this to be stored at a warehouse, which may be subject to a fee, depending on how much stock is being stored. You need to let us know how much stock you’d be interested in bringing over.
However, costs for shipping/transport/duty will not be covered by us.
There are a few things we’ll also be asking as you’re onboarded. These include:
- A copy of your logos we can use for the website and on any promotional materials/content
- Images of your vineyard, again for the website and for any promotional materials/content
- 100-150 words to describe your vineyard, that a 10 year old would understand
- Bottle Shots of each of your wines you want to bring, along with the ABV%
- Your website URL, Instagram handle, Facebook URL, Twitter handle
We’ll also ask if you’d like to get involved in any masterclasses or have your wine/port featured in any masterclasses run by our panel.
This is free and simply provides an opportunity to have your products discussed in front of an audience.
Sponsor an activity
Have you thought about keeping people near your stand?
Why not sponsor an activity? Such as pétanque? Or what about sponsoring an Instagram photo opportunity that you can brand?
4. wine sales
You sell wine on your stand by the glass or bottle. However, we have one prerequisite which is to sell 50ml measures.
Our goals are to ensure consumers get to try as much wine as possible and to do this, we have various options up our sleeves to move people around and one of these options is by offering 50ml measures.
So as part of joining the London Wine Festival, we ask the following: provide smaller 50ml measures, priced at £2.50 per measure.
We will provide the measures.
Other than the smaller measure, you set your own pricing.
There is an admin fee of 30% to cover the costs of all the card machines and setting all the payment systems up.
All funds are paid into the London Wine Festival Ltd, and then we will pay the balance to you.
Measures & Ice Buckets
We will provide:
- Measures (50ml, 125ml, and 175ml)
- Ice Buckets
If however you have branded ice buckets, feel free to bring them!
As part of the ticketing process, consumers will be able to purchase “tokens” to redeem at each stand.
A token is equivalent to one 50ml measure and is priced at approx. £2.50 per measure.
The tokens consumers can purchase are:
– 4 measures for £10
– 8 measures for £18
– 12 measures for £26
Working Together For A Better Future
A Relationship That Goes Beyond wine
If you have any questions or want us to create something to suit your budget, talk to us. We’re excited to welcome wineries, vineyard and many 1000s of consumers.
- Budgets and options to suit everyone
- Unleash the full power of events that deliver an unrivalled experience and drive your awareness