We’re looking forward to working with you.
A part of what we’ll be offering and that’s included in all packages, and some terms of agreement are just outlined below.
Social Media Engagement Pre and Post-Event
To support you, and ensure you get value from working with us, we’ll share stories, videos, images and general content about your wine(s), vineyard and anything you’re doing on our Social Media Channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc).
We’ll incorporate your logo across the LWF website
Email Communications Pre and Post-Event
To support you, and ensure you get value from working with us, we’ll share stories, videos, images and general content about your wine(s), vineyard and anything you’re doing on our email comms to all our attendees.
Bars & Card Machines
The London Wine Festival will provide and operate all the card machines over the event so we can understand more about attendees’ data, their choices, along with their preferred wine choices which help us to market your wines to them after the event based on their purchasing decisions and what wines they’ve rated as their favourites over the course of the event.
Percentage of sales
We ask that all attendees can purchase wine in 3 sizes, a taster glass (75ml), a small glass (125ml) and a full glass (250ml). London Wine Festival is charging a 30% commission on all sales. Payment will be made to you the week after the event.
- Showcase your bottle(s) on your own bar/stand
- Approx. 6m x 3m area
- Direct sales up to 15,000 attendees
- Promotional material placement and QR code – direct links to website / online sales
- Monthly social media marketing
- Brand database interest building – consumers who liked your wine during the event we can push direct marketing to
- PR – connections with UK media
- 2024 ongoing promotion, website traffic, and newsletter mentions
- Database capture
- Venue Rental
- Live Music, DJs & MCs
- Production Costs
- Staffing is not included. This is an optional add-on.